Every element of acoustic innovation featured in the Concept 30 is geared towards designing the quietest cabinet possible. Unaffected by internal and external resonances, these speakers deliver focused stereo imaging, accurate audio and an extended holographic soundstage to emulate a live performance in the home.
All our anti-resonance innovations allow the state-of-the-art complement of drivers free to get on with the job of delivering the most realistic, most involving sound ever heard at this price-point.
- elcore™ cabinet construction reduces higher frequency cabinet noise.
- P2P™ (Point to Point™) internal bracing stiffens the cabinet to minimise lower frequency vibrations.
- Isolation suspension base eradicates unwanted external and internal vibrations.
- The driver assembly is mounted to the front aluminium baffle by pretensioned studs to give the correct acoustic seal, while dampen vibrations and minimise structural coupling of the assembly in main cabinet.
- Ground-up mid/bass and tweeter driver design for increased power handling.
- High-frequency driver is fully hermetically sealed and mechanically isolated (floating) from the front baffle to protect from internal resonances from the mid/bass driver.
- Crossover design is mounted on the isolation base, to minimise any microphonic pick up and away from electro-magnetic fields radiated by the drive units.