Experience all the scale and power of your favourite music without letting your loudspeaker dominate your room. The 5020 standmounting speaker will put your right in the heart of the music without putting itself at the heart of your space.
- C3 Continuous Curved ConeTM design in the mid/bass driver ensures smoother high-frequency integration with the tweeter and superior bass dynamics.
- Sophisticated, clean and contemporary design with dark acrylic baffle motif mirrors the minimalist C3 Continuous Curved ConeTM profile.
- Available in four stylish finishes: Satin Black,Satin White, Santos Rosewood and Holme Oak.
- With a design taken from the Concept series but in a new housing, the high-frequency driver is fully hermetically sealed and mechanically isolated from the front baffle to protect from internal cabinet pressure and resonances from the mid/bass driver.
- Ground-up mid/bass driver design delivers increased power handling.
- Point-2-PointTM (P2P) internal bracing stiffens the cabinet to minimise lower frequency vibrations, while focusing stereo imaging and improving soundstage.
- Bass unit1 x 125 mm (5.0 in)
- Treble unit1 x 25 mm (1.0 in)
- Frequency response(-6dB)53 Hz - 30 kHz
- Nominal impedance6 Ω
- Minimum impedance3.3 Ω
- Sensitivity (2.83V @ 1kHz)87.9 dB/w/m
- Recommended amplifier power25-100 W
- Crossover frequency2.5 kHz
- Effective volume6.8 L
- Dimensions (per loudspeaker / HxWxD)284 x 180 x 293 mm (11.2 x 7.1 x 11.5 in)
- Weight (per loudspeaker)7.0 kg (15.4 lbs)