Modular in its conception, the HS DAC1 is available in two versions: single DAC and DAC PRE.
HS DA-1 also features an output for two headphones: the output drive is low impedance, so that any type of headphones can be managed in the best possible way. To optimally adapt to the different sensitivities of the headphones models, the gain and the output level can be chosen among X values. In addition, the user can set a different reference level for the RCA output and the headphone output, in order to normalize all levels when switching line/headphone.
Conceived to be very compact and modular, the HS DA-1 combines remarkable operational versatility with the exclusive and original Norma sound.
Black finish is also available for additional fee.
– 5 digital inputs, USB, 2 x SPDIF RCA, SPDIF OPTICAL, AES-EBU. USB input and SPDIF full bandwidth, up to 24 Bit / 192 KHz.
– Possibility to select the oversampling frequency 44.1 KHz, 48.0kHz, 88.2KHz, 96.0KHz, 176.4kHz, 192.0 KHz or AUTO.
– Possibility to customise for each digital input all parameters, including the value of oversampling, clock source, digital filter, phase.
– Possibility to use as the master D/A clock source the local oscillator or the clock form input signal.
– Two separate local clock oscillator for the two values , 22MHz / 24 MHz (44.1 / 48KHz).
– Local Oscillator high stability, low Jitter and low phase noise.
– Two PCM 24 Bit Digital to Analogue converter.
– Digital filter x8 (or x4) oversampling.
– User selectable filter roll-off (Sharp & Slow).
– Proprietary I-V architecture conversion.
– Analogue output stage based with full discrete devices amplifier.
– Extreme low noise, high resolution and high speed.
– Wide band ( >2 MHz ) schematic topology.
– RCA and Balanced output connection.
– Separate power supply for Digital and Analogue Output stage.
– High filtering capacity with numerous low impedance capacitors.
– 15 Powers supply regulators.
– Toroidal transformer specially designed for audio applications.