The NORMA HS-IPA1 is an integrated designed for the enthusiast who values space as much as they value sound. With half the width of a normal component, this compact integrated offers a high fidelity product in a unit the size of a women's shoe box. This does not mean its short on power, still offering 75 watts per channel at 8 ohms.
In addition to the potent punch, the HS-IPA1 offers great versatility. One of the four inputs available can be configured to instead work as a pre-out, allowing users a simple solution to hook up another amplifier or pair of subwoofers. With the optional headphone, phono, and DAC boards, one can get a fully integrated solution for any use they require - just add a music source!
Because of this versatility and size, it is a perfect solution for the audiophile who choose to run a two channel system in shared spaces, such as the living room. With the optional DAC, its even ready to take over TV audio responsibilities!
Black finish is also available for additional $200.
- Type: Integrated stereo amplifier
- Inputs: 4x RCA single-ended, optional phono stage, DAC & headphone amp
- Outputs: User configurable for subwoofer, tape etc
- Input impedance: 47 kOhms Sensitivity: 130mV
- Speaker outputs: binding posts
- Optional headphone amp: selectable sensitivity, high current, 6.3mm jack
- Optional DAC: 5 input, 24/192 & DSD
- Optional phono stage: MM/MC, variable gain & impedance
- Rated output power: 75W into 8 Ohms, 150W into 4 Ohms
- Supplied accessories: IR remote control
- Dimensions: H x W x D: 118 x 214 x 370mm
- Weight: 12kg