The Revo IPA 80 comes as a result of a challenge: to offer a product with an advanced design, top-notch build quality, high end sound, all while maintaining an accessible price. Thanks to our years of experience, the challenge was successful. The Revo IPA 80 pushed our creativity, passion, and love for music.
The Revo IPA 80 offers a level of refinement and listening pleasure unknown to this segment of the market – until now. Transparent. Neutral. Velocity. Dynamic. Revealing. All of these attributes come through at both high and low listening levels while offering great versatility with loudspeaker options. These characteristics express a lot more than its deliberately compact dimensions would lead you to believe.
- Extreme low noise and high speed schematic topology.
- Wide band ( >1 MHz ).
- High current MOS-FET power device (100 A output peak current).
- 8 power device for a total rated 1.000 W power handling capability.
- Semiconductor selected and matching for Left & Right channel.
- PCB Board with wide ground plane.
- Separate ground plane power supply for Gain, Driver and Output stage.
- High speed and low noise regulated power supply for gain and driver stage.
- High filtering capacity with numerous and low impedance capacitors.
- Full aluminium non-magnetic frame.
- Toroidal power transformer specially designed for audio applications, low dispersion flow. low mechanical noise, high permeability magnetic core with consequent low output impedance.
- Remote control of all functions with NORMA RC-A remote control.
- Two-speed volume control (Fine and Fast).
- Possibility of housing the PHONO Stage Board inside.
- High quality phono stage, for MM and MC pick-up
- Protection for DC signal sensitive speakers.
- Inputs selection by relay with GOLD/PALLADIUM contacts.
- Stand-by mode switches off the microprocessor one the command is executed, so as to annul any interference towards analogue signal.
- Inputs: 1 Phono MM/MC (optional), 4 Line RCA, 1 Direct (AV) IN
- Inputs Impedance: 10 Kohm
- Outputs: 1 REC OUT, 2 pair of Main Speakers Outputs,
- Phono: MM / MC,
- Phono Input Impedance: 47 Kohm, 1 Kohm, 500 Ohm. 100 Ohm, Spare
- Phono Gain: 34 dB, 38 dB, 42 dB, 46 dB, 50 dB, 52 dB, Spare
- Speaker outputs: 2 pair main output
- Frequency Response: 0-800 KHz (Volume at MAX)
- Configuration: Solid state
- Output Power: 80 W RMS / 8 Ohm – 150W RMS / 4 Ohm (each channel)
- Outputs Current : 24 A continuous, 100 A peak (each channel)
- Electric transformer: toroidal special audio use, 300 VA
- Gain Sensitivity: 34 dB, 470 mV for 80 W / 8 Ohm
- Supply: 230 V AC / 50 Hz, (100V AC or 115 VAC / 50-60Hz in some countries)
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 75 x 430 x 350 mm
- Weight: 16 Kg