Phono and Headphones Are Not Forgotten
The M33 has a high-quality MM Phono Input that rivals specialized outboard units. Accurate RIAA equalization, a clever phase cancelling infrasonic filter, and a huge overload margin combine to bring out the best in LPs. Furthermore, headphone enthusiasts will delight at the sound of the discrete headphone amplifier, which is able to drive even planar and high impedance studio phones. With high voltage and low output impedance, headphones will sound their best. For those who wish to enjoy their headphones but not be tethered to a cable, the integrated Bluetooth AptX-HD module makes it simple to possible to enjoy wireless headphones as well.
Attractive Design With Outstanding Ergonomics
The all alloy casework is elegant yet practical. The single control knob for volume is supplemented by a colour LCD touchscreen display. Rigid panels with magnetic iso-point feet provide a solid foundation for the multi-layer circuit boards and intricate internal construction. The M33 employs a completely modern and fresh take on the traditional stereo amplifier, with features and performance from the future.
Smart Home Integration Made Easy
BluOS provides hands-free control with full integration of any Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant device. Through Airplay 2, control is also possible with Siri. Considerable effort has been spent to make the M33 fully compatible with all the leading smart home systems from leading companies like Apple, Crestron, Control4, Lutron, KNX and many others. This means that along with lighting, shades, HVAC, and security, the integrator or user can seamlessly control the BluOS multi-room music system from a common interface. All integrations are certified for reliable operation. The custom BluOS Apps for iOS and Android tablets and phones, as well as desktop control from Windows and Apple OS are available free-of-charge and are updated regularly.
Key Features of the NAD Masters M33:
- BluOS Streaming DAC Amplifier
- HybridDigital Purifi Eigentakt™ Amplifier Technology
- Continuous Power: 200W into 8/4 Ohms
- 32-BIT/384kHz ESS Sabre DAC
- Dirac Live Room LE Correction*
- Colour LCD touch display
- BluOS multi-room Integration
- 2 x MDC Slots for Future Expansion
- Wireless control with AirPlay 2 and aptX HD Bluetooth Integration
- Comprehensive digital and analog connectivity including HDMI eARC
- Integrates seamlessly with leading smarthome control systems
- MDC (Modular Design Construction) offers ability to upgrade to future digital formats as they become available. Two MDC slots provided.
- CI friendly- RS232 Serial Control Port. Trigger In/Out.
- IR In with learning function
*Some features will be available via a future software update; Full Dirac Live and Bass Control upgrades can be purchased through the Dirac Live software.