The Cayin HA-3A compact, high power tube headphone amp. Beautiful design with all black gloss faceplate, body and black removable tube cage, gold finish accents and vu-meters with white backlighting. Hand built featuring point to point wiring, with practical features to extend the life of the tubes and the amp, like 60 second start up delay and tube preheating.
Perfect for someone with multiple headphones, the HA-3A features 3 outputs: 6.35mm SE, 4.4mm low power / low noise for earphones and a XLR high power output for full size headphones. There are three switches on the front panel to select the input, headphone output and the impedance range: Low / Mid / High.
There is no line out or preamp feature, it is a headphone amp only.
Cayin HA-3A Specs:
- STD unbalanced output: 400mW+400mW(L); 600mW+600mW(M): 700mW+700mW(H)
- 4.4BAL balanced output: 230mW+230mW(L); 350mW+350mW(M); 400mW+400mW(H)
- 4PIN BAL balanced output: 600mW+600mW(L): 750mW+750mW(M): 850mW+850mw(H)
- Frequency response: 18Hz~30kHz±3dB
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.2%
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 100dB (A-weighted)
- Headphone impedance matching: L: 8~64Ω; M: 65~250Ω; H: 251~600Ω
- Headphone output socket: 6.35mm SE; 4.4mm BAL; 4PIN XLR BAL
- Input terminal: XLR, RCA
- Vacuum tubes used: JJ 12AU7/ECC82×2, JJ 6V6S×2, RCA22DE4×1
- Includes 1m power cable
- Ships with tubes installed, foam protection inside black finish metal tube protection cover
- Volume: 31 cm×26 cm×17 cm
- Net weight: 12KG
- Made in China