The 3020i bookshelf speakers have an award-winning heritage, and with even more technological and aesthetic enhancements, they're unbeatable for the price. The 5" and 0.9" precision drivers deliver beautiful, room-filling sound without sacrificing aesthetics, so you get stunning sound. The 3020i speakers have a slightly taller and deeper cabinet, which allows them to gain an extended low-frequency response for an impressively large-scale sound. With decoupled tweeters, the woofer is able to perform with reduced interference. These speakers also have P2P™ (point-to-point) bracing that makes the enclosures exceptionally rigid, improving the focus of the stereo image and giving the soundstage more accuracy than ever before.
- 2019 Best Bookshelf Speakers as voted by The Wirecutter - "The Q Acoustics 3020i speakers stood out from more than two dozen pairs we tested because their audio and build quality is better than anything else in their price range."
- Available in Graphite Grey, English Walnut, Carbon Black or Arctic White. All are finished with an attractive chrome bezel around each driver and feature magnetic speaker grilles
- 25% increased cabinet volume from previous models delivering a larger scale sound and deeper bass
- P2P™ bracing – helps keep the enclosure extra quiet through computer aided placement of internal bracing
- Uses a 22mm decoupled High Frequency Driver with wide surround creating a wide even dispersion of stereo
- New low profile binding posts have been incorporated with sockets deep enough to accept 4mm (0.16 in) Banana Plugs
VIEW STANDS FOR Q ACOUSTICS 3020i
||275 x 170 x 265 mm (10.8 x 6.7 x 10.4 in) cabinet
278 x 170 x 281 mm (10.9 x 6.7 x 11.0 in) overall
||(+3 dB, -6 dB) 64Hz-30kHz
||25 - 75W
||22 mm (0.9 in)
||4.8kg (10.6 lbs)