Aperta is the stylish and sleek new line of sculpted aluminum acoustic isolation stands designed for medium and large sized professional studio monitors and speakers. The new IsoAcoustics Aperta 200 series stands feature a unique integrated tilt adjustment that enables the user to dial-in the optimum tilt angle, with fine gradation markings provided to ensure the precision of the angle adjustments. With an overall size of 10.0" (L) x 7.8" (W) x 3.5 (H), the Aperta 200 series stands complement larger sized studio monitors and speakers weighing up to 70 lbs.
• Available in two colors, black and silver.
• Tough, durable construction
• Frame and inserts (used for tilting the speaker) constructed of high-density plastic and steel tubes
• Isolators made of a high-modulus co-polymer that provides the perfect blend of strength and flexibility
• Choice of sizes to fit a wide range of speakers manufacturers and sizes