The British designed and built Chord Mojo 2 is the most advanced DAC/headphone amplifier in the world. It plays your favourite music with class-leading detail and clarity.
Entirely engineered around a powerful, custom-coded FPGA processor, Mojo 2 benefits from several unique technologies.
Central to the new Mojo 2 is the world’s first lossless DSP, an advanced ‘digital tone control’ without any degradation in sound quality. The ‘UHD DSP’ gives Mojo 2 unrivalled compatibility with today’s wide-ranging headphones, plus unparalleled flexibility with partnering equipment.
A further key feature is the new menu system, navigated via the new (fourth) control sphere, bringing mute, crossfeed, button-lock and tone control adjustment.
Mojo 2 offers greatly improved battery management, with faster charging rates, a huge 75 % reduction in power loss, plus a 9 % capacity gain.
A new USB-C data input adds greater flexibility, transparency has been greatly boosted, thanks to an improved noise-shaper, lower distortion and greater neutrality, plus Mojo 2 can even be taken wireless with the Poly streamer/server.
Handmade in the UK with a robust CNC-milled aircraft grade aluminium chassis, Mojo 2 offers unrivalled performance, class-leading sound and peerless build quality.
- Five digital inputs: coaxial, dual-data coax, optical, Micro-USB and USB-C
- Dynamic range 125.7 dB A wt.
- Noise 2.7 uV A wt., no measurable noise floor modulation
- Distortion and noise 0.00027 % at 2.5 V 300 ohms
- Power output 1 % distortion:
- 90 mW 300 ohms (5.2 V RMS)
- 600 mW 30 ohms (4.2 V RMS)
- 0.06 ohms output impedance
- 118 dB stereo separation 1 kHz 300 ohms 2.5 V
- Dimensions: 83 mm (3.26 in.) x 62 mm (2.44 in.) x 22.90 mm (0.90 in)
- weight: 185 g (0.4 lbs)