The 3050i floorstanding speakers take design and technological principles from the Concept 500s to deliver a stunning sonic performance. They utilize point-to-point (P2P™) bracing techniques to reduce cabinet resonance for a purer sound and more accurate soundstage. This was paired with Helmholtz Pressure Equalizer (HPE™) technology to eliminate sympathetic resonance. The 3050i speakers have 165mm and 22mm precision drivers. The 22mm decoupled, high-frequency driver with wide surround creates a wide and even dispersion of stereo. 3050i tweeters are decoupled from the baffle via a compliant suspension system. Vibrations from the woofer, which can impair the performance of the tweeter, are isolated. This allows the tweeter to perform with dramatically reduced interference.
- Available in Graphite Grey, English Walnut, Carbon Black or Arctic White. All are finished with an attractive chrome bezel around each driver and feature magnetic speaker grilles
- P2P™ bracing helps keep the enclosure extra quiet through computer aided placement of internal bracing
- HPE™ technology eliminates sympathetic resonance within the enclosures by equalising air pressure within the 3050i cabinet
- Uses a 22mm decoupled High Frequency Driver with wide surround creating a wide even dispersion of stereo
- New low profile binding posts have been incorporated with sockets deep enough to accept 4mm (0.16 in) Banana Plugs